Thursday, January 17, 2008

MY AUNTS NIGHT OUT

Last night, my friends and I went to a Ladies Night Club.
One of the girls wanted to impress the rest of us, so she pulled out a $10 bill. When the male dancer came over to us, my friend licked the $10 bill and stuck it to his left butt cheek.

Not to be outdone, another friend pulled out a $20 bill. She called the guy back, licked the $20 bill, and stuck it to his right butt cheek.

In an attempt to impress the rest of is, my third friend pulled out a $50 bill, called the guy over and licked the $50 bill. I was worried about the way things were going, but fortunately, she just stuck the fifty to his left but cheek again.

My relief was short-lived. The guy raced over to me!!! Now everyone's attention was focused on me, and the guy was egging me on to try and top the $50.

My brain was churning as I reached for my wallet. What could I do???

The woman in me took over! I got out my ATM card, swiped it down the crack of his ass, grabbed the eighty bucks, and left.

No comments: